The Legend of Stan…

So, how many of you are looking forward to the next book? What are you hoping to find within its pages? Who will live and who will die? Who will prove themselves to be heroes and who will show their true colours in the face of adversity?

There’s plenty of surprises in store for you all. Some you may like and some that I just know will cause outrage and maybe even result in a little hate mail? I haven’t been fortunate enough to experience the latter as yet (unless you class a few pedantic throbbers harping on about format issues on their Kindle ((as if that’s my fault?)) or differences in spelling and grammar between American, Australian and English) However, please be gentle because I’m nowhere near as tough as I used to be and I may be reduced to tears… 😉

Anyway, about Stan. Who is curious about this man? How much do we actually know about him? He is a mystery, to say the least. Even the likes of Taff and Bobby have no real knowledge on who he is and where he came from. Was the man even born? Is he capable of feelings? Could he love someone or, more to the point, actually hate someone?

Book three will give you all a little insight into the enigmatic man they call ‘Stan’. It may not be what you expect. But then again, some of you may have already imagined the same possibilities.

Unfortunately… you all have to wait a little longer.

Only I know what’s going to happen and I refuse to talk. I don’t care how much peanut butter you smear all over me, or what you intend to do with that rubber chicken, you will never force me to reveal my secrets about Stan!

Written by

7 Comments to “The Legend of Stan…”

1. Don says:

Can’t wait for the new one. Great characters, especially Stan, but Bull is my favorite. How can you not love a beast of a man with a SAW and a passion for bingo? I’ve re-read the first two books four times. Great story, thanks for writing it.

2. Luke Duffy says:

Cheers, Don,

I’m glad you love the guy. Bull is actually a merging of my best mate, Liam, (unfortunately he died in 2008) and my son, Manus. Both a handful.

3. Glen says:

I love all the character but I will admit, Bull is also my favorite. Awesome way to keep the memory of your friend alive as well as sort of a tribute to your son as well. Can’t wait for the next book!!!! – G

4. DJ says:

Excuse my french but these are effin good books. I must agree with everyone when they say Bull is the favorite. These books get me by while im out here working offshore cant wait for the next one. Much Respect And Appreciation Goes Out Too You Man. keep Up The Good Work

5. Luke Duffy says:

Good to hear it, DJ,

Book-three should be available by the end of June-ish.

6. Mike says:

Can’t wait till the next chapter! This and the previous series are the best set of books I have read, and you sit up there with my other favourite author Scott Sigler
    Great characterisation and immense set pieces really make your books stand out, and they are so easy to get into. Well done mate, and keep em coming. Recommended them to a few mates and they all love them too! 🙂

• Luke Duffy says:

Mike,

That’s awesome. Part three should be out around July time.

And thanks for the help with promoting/recommending my books.