As you may all be aware by now (and if you aren’t aware, why the fuck not?), ‘When there’s no more room in Hell: Part I’ and ‘The Dead Walk the Earth: Part I’ are now available on audio. Parts two to each series are currently in production and I am hoping that there will be more light to shed on this matter by the end of the month. All books from each series will eventually be converted into audio.
To that end, I would like to give you all the opportunity to get your hands/ears on a free copy of either of these books.
If you would like a free copy, please email me, or write a post for this website with answers to the following questions;
- What is Bull’s real name?
- What was the name of the zombie woman who Lee took a degree of interest in during book-three of ‘When there’s no more room in Hell’?
- What is the motto of the regiment that Bull and Marty served in together (Latin and English translation required)?
- State the full name of the identity that Bobby was accidentally given in book-one of ‘The Dead Walk the Earth’.
- Finally, if there was a zombie apocalypse, what would you do? Where would you go? Which one (real) person that is currently alive on the planet would you want in your group (not including the obvious family and friends and Superman isn’t fucking real!)?
Good luck and happy hunting.